Nantucket, MA, July 15, 2015
Doerte Neudert, Owner of Art Cabinet Nantucket, has been recognized by Elite American Artists for dedication, achievement and leadership in contemporary modern art.
Ms. Neudert spent 30 years married to an art professor, where art and music were the main subjects. She permanently moved to the United States, opened a gallery with European and American modern art, built a house, a studio, and traveled five years in the winter all over the world including India. Over her 51-year career, Ms. Neudert has been able to inspire others. She has learned that Americans react on spiritual and emotional values, and trust and respect her offer and concept The Spiritual In Art and joined the European Salon in the summer months.
Ms. Neudert’s art gallery brings a European elegance to Nantucket Island’s traditions. She features a wide range of artists in hopes of connecting people to her lifelong passion for the arts. Ms. Neudert’s goal is to awaken individuals’ curiosity and spark their creativity. Under her leadership, Art Cabinet Nantucket is a six-time Best of Nantucket Award Winner from 2009-2014, and was honored with the Massachusetts Excellence Award in 2013. She attributes her success to her self-confirmation. In 1995, she spent 10 days in a European salon at the Center for the Arts. She also worked with Dr. Al Orensanz in New York City, did a solo show for Charlotte Culot in France, a solo show at the French Library in Boston Ma., and did international fairs. Furthermore, she spent 20 years in a European salon on Nantucket doing music, art, lectures and art discussions.
“It has been our pleasure to work closely with Doerte Neudert for more than a decade as an art adviser. She is brilliant, creative, intuitive, and a true master of understanding how to match people with art and make their homes a true representation of their artistic spirits. We would highly recommend Doerte, a rare and special individual, to anyone seeking to discover a marvelous source of modern art and collecting insight.”
By: Jack & Suzy Welch
Authors, The Real Life MBA
Doerte Neudert’s Achievements – Art Cabinet Nantucket:
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2015)
- Inductee, Honored Member, Continental Who’s Who (2014)
- Inductee, Lifetime Membership, Worldwide Branding (2014)
- Professional of the Year, Worldwide Branding (2014)
- Six-Time Recipient, Best Art Dealer in Nantucket, Business Hall of Fame (2014)
- Recipient, Massachusetts Excellence Award (2013)
- Two Major Art Gallery Shows, Sherburne Hall, Nantucket (2011, 2010)
- Cultural Secretary, Annamacharya Cultural Center, Hyderabad, India (1991)
- Founder, Cultural Center, Chicago, USA and Munich, Germany (1992)
- Organizer, Art Exhibitions, Boston, New York
- International Art Fair, ARMORY, Park Avenue, NYC (2007, 2006)
- Organizer, Art Exhibitions, Fairfield and Stamford, CT (2011, 2012)
- Organizer, Art Exhibitions Germany
- Organizer, Art Exhibitions Paris
- Organizer, Art Exhibitions Washington, DC (2009, 2010)
- UMASS BOSTON Honoring Prof. Wilfredo Chiesa for 30 years professorship at UMASS at ACN (2013)
- Organizer, Annamacharya Cultural Delegation in Germany – MUSICA SACRA INTERNATIONAL – ( 1991)
- EMERSON UMBRELLA, BIG ART – Large Sculpture Exhibition with Billy Sherry (2012)
by: Lindsay Pykosz
photography by: Nicole Harnishfeger
Island art dealer and artist Doerte Neudert gazes across the dining-room table of her Dukes Road home, reminiscing about her life. She says out loud the words above, and they are, in essence, the motto of her life that she has been closely fol- lowing for more than 20 years.
Art Cabinet Nantucket is among a very small group of companies that have won the Best of Nantucket Award in consecutive years. This distinction has qualified Art Cabinet Nantucket for the 2014 Nantucket Business Hall of Fame.
Doerte Neudert has been named the Best Art Dealer in Nantucket for five years
NANTUCKET, MA, March 19, 2014, Doerte Neudert, Owner of Art Cabinet Nantucket has been recognized for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in fine arts.
Ms. Neudert has 50 years of professional experience, with 20 years as the owner of Art Cabinet Nantucket. As an established expert in the field of fine art, she is responsible for overseeing her gallery, as well as meeting with clients and answering customers’ questions. Ms. Neudert’s initial concept for Art Cabinet Nantucket was not for profit, but to stick to her European inheritance and experience, as well as her belief that art is nutrition for the soul and individuality.
Art Cabinet Nantucket, Nantucket
August 23, 2013
Studio +1 (508) 325 0994
Cell +1 (617) 407 5165
Nantucket, MA 02554
Commissions, corporate and private
advisory services available year around.